Wednesday, June 21, 2006


On my way to mindfulness I have decided to change paths. I will leave Buddhism and get on to Hollywood instead. Ricky Fitts (Wes Bentley) might be on to the core of the matter …

“It was one of those days when it’s a minute away from snowing and there’s this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me. Like a little kid begging me to play with it. For fifteen minutes. And that’s the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and … this incredible benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video’s a poor excuse. But it helps me remember … and I need to remember … Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world I feel like I can’t take it, like my heart is going to cave in.”

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey,
Thanks for visiting the other day. I was just wondering if you were going to take the fish, that SJS offered in the comments section. I wasn't sure how long a drive it is to cleveland hts, ohio from Falun; and if it would be worth it just for a fish. So I'm thinking maybe I should just take it.