Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Some IM conversations …

M says:
what about that, eh! I just spilled a load of beans!
K says:
eh?
M says:
well it’s an expression isn’t it …
K says:
Yes
K says:
Aha

10 minutes pass

K says:
Did you spill the metaphorical beans or … regular?
M says:
Heinz

und so weiter ...

Having posted the above, I do get a bit paranoid when stumbling upon the following statement, in the blog of an Alex Blagg NYC

“I don't usually like blogging about blogging, but I keep noticing this trend that is annoying the everloving shit out of me and it must be ceased at once. Bloggers, listen to me, and listen good: STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING INSTANT MESSAGE CONVERSATIONS.

Like most things in life, everyone thinks what they and their friends have to say is unique and amusing. I assure you, it is not. If you manage to make some clever IM joke in the long, boring desert of banality that is your IM conversation, you really don't need to cut and paste the transcript and share it with the world. Seriously, we'll live without it. The truth is, they always sound pretty much the same: […]”

But ... I wanted to do it, only this once ... And further: It’s my blog and I do what I want to … do what I want to ...

No comments: